What are perks and how to use them

What are perks and How are they useful for an investor. Do we get share certificates too based on perks?

2 Likes

Hi Pramod,

The perks are certain benefits you can get while investing on Etergo. You can check the perks at the bottom of the Invest page: https://etergo.com/invest#press-mentions

Have a nice day!

When will be recieved referral shares ?

2 Likes

Hi @pavel_vuchev

We have all the referrals saved in our system and will apply the perks to the accounts which have submitted successful referrals. First, both investments need to be legally approved.
The approval takes roughly around 14 days from the day the ID has been uploaded into our system. If you still haven’t received your shares after that period, please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will do our best to speed things up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello,
I have a question. I invested in Etergo before several months and when I did that you sent to my email Unique Referral link. I sent this link to one friend of mine wich invested too.
But I don’t receive any information about the rewards perks. Can you check it?

The name of my friends is Ana Videlova.

Thanks,
V.

2 Likes

Hi @Viktor_Zahov,
Thanks a lot for your great question!
As I also mentioned to @pavel_vuchev we have all the referrals saved in our system and will apply the perks to the accounts which have submitted successful referrals. First, both investments need to be legally approved.

We are currently working on finalising user accounts where the user will be able to see a complete overview. This includes shares, pre-orders and perks among others. Until we are done with the user accounts , we are not able to send any more information unfortunately. However, as soon as we have more information regarding this, we will make sure to communicate it!

Thanks for your patience and sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Have a great day!